Friday, September 26, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged a while ago by my mother in- law Meegan and I'm finally getting around to it. So here it goes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
  • Sophomore at John Burroughs
  • Playing tennis
  • Running track
  • In show choir
  • Going to seminary

5 things on my to do list

  • Laundry
  • Post office
  • Go to Target
  • Go to Stater Brothers
  • Put dishes away

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

  • Buy a house
  • Pay off all debt
  • Pay for kids college
  • Take a nice vacation
  • put in savings

5 places I have lived

  • Lehi, Utah
  • Burbank
  • Phelan
  • Hesperia
  • Canyon Country

5 jobs I've had

  • babysitting
  • superior communications
  • Pharmacy Technician
  • Filing and book work
  • Mom

5 people I tag

  • Julie
  • Leslie
  • Michelle
  • Ashley
  • Kendra

No comments: