Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Aquatic Center

Our little Fish!!!
Ryan didn't see me take this one of him. :) I love it!






Clarke loved laying down in the water. :)





Hudsen playing with Daddy!





Ryan and Pat on the diving board.
















We went to the Aquatic Center with the Baldree's on Labor day. It was a blast! The kids loved it. My third child Ryan also loved it. :) He wants to take the kids back there really soon. It was fun to see him and Hudsen play together. She loves her Daddy and had so much fun with him.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

What fun place! Your kids are too cute!

Jillian said...

That looks really fun! Where is it at?

cory and laurel evans said...

Cute pics! We'll have to try it. Bring whoever tomorrow night and you can bring your kids too.

Scott and Mandi said...

These are SO cute! Clarke really reminds me of Mason. I really miss you guys. :(

Beach Mommy said...

We had a blast!! we could go again this week or next!?