Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ryan & Mel

I love this picture

Mom and Dad

Jake and Dan


Dan, Denise, Lexi, and Jake



Hudsen Vone




Clarke and Grandma





Hudsen loves being with her cousins






Hudsen and Sally







Troy and Sally








Daddy and his girl









My handsome Hubby and Me










I love this boy











Hudsen hanging out with some cousins












Ashley holding a tired girl.













Clarke was on the move the whole night :)















Kyle and Hudesn
















On Saturday, my nephew Ryan was married to his beautiful wife Mel in the Los Angeles Temple. It was a wonderful day surrounded by family and friends. Congrats Ryan and Mel!!! We love you.

5 comments:

Leora said...

I love the pics!

I miss you guys.

Scott and Mandi said...

I love the picture of you and Ryan! It is so good! And of course your kiddies are absolutely adorable!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh so cute! Love you!

aubri said...

I can't believe how blonde Clarke's hair is and how blue his eyes are!!! I love it! I love how Hudsen loves being with all of her cousins so much, that is really sweet of her! You're always so good about taking pictures- I need to work on that!

Sherry said...

The pictures are beautiful as usual, wow I can't believe you have a nephew that's married!