Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I have been a really good girl. Swimming baby Ariel, Dress ups, Baseball Glove, Make up, Pet Fish, Robe, Charm Necklace, Flash light, baseball Helmet, clothes and Heel shoes.
I have been a good Boy! I would like a monster toy, a monster book, a baseball glove, a baseball, soldiers, a toy gun, boy dress ups, flash light and a Spider man wallet.
** Today we went to visit Santa, They were so excited. Hudsen asked him for a flash light :) and Clarke asked for soldiers.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Hudsen's 5 year Interview-
Favorite Food- Cereal, Rice Krispie Treats
Favorite Movie- The Grinch & Elf
Favorite Song- I Like to make up my own songs
Favorite Color- All of them except Black, Brown and Gray
Favorite thing to do- Fight (wrestle with Daddy and Clarke)
Best Friends- Paisli, Elle, Avery all of the girls
Favorite Sport- Soccer
Talent- Dancing, Painting
Going on mission?- Yes, where Daddy went, Brazil
Getting married, Where, To who?- Yes, the Temple, I don't know yet
Favorite thing about being 5- Being tall
Monday, December 7, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
* Ryan- "Clarke why did you pee on your sister?" Clarke- "Because, I wanted to spray her."
* Clarke had broken another pair of Ryan's head phones. Ryan- "Clarke you don't break any of Daddy's things, any of Mommy's things or any of Hudsen's things. It's not nice." Clarke- "Can I break my things?"
* Clarke has had a little trouble sleeping lately, he keeps saying he is scared. Last night he came out saying, "There's a butt in my room." So I went in to check out this butt he was talking about. When I went back in, he pointed out a shadow on the wall that came from their laundry basket. He said. "See the butt shape mom?" I had to laugh it was so funny. It even had a crack. :) I tried taking a picture of this butt, but it didn't turn out.
* Hudsen and Clarke were playing really cute together. Clarke was on our bed and Hudsen was tickling him, and they were both laughing. Ryan and I looked at them and smiled. Hudsen- "We are trying to play nice so Santa can come."
* Hudsen was in charge of Family Home Evening this week. She had us paint our hands and we made a big family turkey out of it. It was really cute. I told her of an idea I had to make them even cuter and she said, "That's a really good idea Mom, but I'm in charge."