Sunday, September 7, 2008

At The Races

Clarke loved watching the Demolition Soccer.
Lexi and Hudsen

Hudsen and Jake


My boys



They had demolition soccer. It was hilarious.




This is Dan's car





Denise and Jake talking to Dan







Dan and Lexi right after her race.








Lexi is the red #40 car










My nephew Jake got to wave the green flag to start off the races.











We went to Irwindale Speedway on Saturday to watch my brave 9 year old niece Lexi and also my awesome brother Dan race. Lexi did awesome she came in 1st in her division and 3rd overall against the 14 and 15 year old kids. Dan started off so well. He started in 1st because of his awesome qualifing time but then was bumped by another car and his car spun out twice and it messed up his car pretty bad. Love you Lexi and Dan. You both did great we are so proud of you!!!

6 comments:

Thedailydansie said...

You're already that far? I still haven't finished it. Isn't Edward the best! I love him so much. Hey how is Leslie? Is she out here yet?
Well have tons of fun reading!
Rach

Leora said...

How fun! When are you going to come visit us again? We always have so much fun when we are with you guys.

Jason & Claire said...

Seriously, I'm retarded. I have no idea what demolition soccer is. I'm glad you had fun though! ;)

Hudsen is precious in her preschool picture.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That looks so fun! Did Ryan want to play? Thanks for the visit today! I love you!

Beach Mommy said...

Good for Lexi...those little cars are awesome! I'd love to try one! That stinks about your brother's race though!

aubri said...

That's so fun! Demolition soccer looks hilarious!