Tuesday, September 2, 2008

St. George







We went to St. George to visit my sister Leslie and her family one more time before they moved to Philladelphia. It was a lot of fun. My mom, My sister in-law Julie along with her two kids Devun and Brynne and Me, Hudsen and Clarke drove up and surprised her. We had a great time together just hangin out and visiting. We wanted to get some cousins pictures so we went to Brigham Youngs beautiful winter home in St George and took lots of pictures. I will post more pictures later. Sorry about the side ways pictures. I still don't know what the heck I'm doing with this blogging stuff.

2 comments:

Camille said...

What adorable pictures!!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Those are the cutest cousin pictures! Very cute kids! I am glad you all got to see Karl, Leslie and the boys before they moved.