Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Talking Boy






Clarke is now 16 months. I love this age, he is so cute and fun. I wanted to record some of the words that he says before I forget.






  • Da Dee!!! = Daddy (Clarke's favorite person and word :) )



  • Momma



  • Hi



  • Hello



  • Bye Bye



  • Bee Bee = Blanket



  • Bee = Book



  • Bah = Bottle



  • Whod = Food



  • Baa = Bath



  • Down = Down & Up



  • Day Two = Thank You



  • He tries to say Please but I'm sure sure how to spell what he says cause there's a lot of spit involved in it. :)



  • Boppy = Puppy



  • Ahcey = Horsey



  • Moo = Moo



  • Mee Mee = No No & Be Nice



  • Yah = Yah



  • Dah = Yes



  • Pa Pa = Grandpa



  • Phone

  • Baby

  • Ball

  • whoa

  • oowww

  • Fire Tut = Fire Truck

  • Choo Choo = Train



These are just some I can remember right now. I'm sure I'll have to add some more. :)

9 comments:

Tanya said...

He is too cute! There is something so sweet about little boys.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

He actually has a large vocabulary. He is so smart, and just as cute as can be! But look at his mom and dad!

Karl & Leslie said...

He is the cutest! You should teach him to say I love my Tia Leslie:) I bet he could say it if you tried to teach him! :)

Scott and Mandi said...

I absolutely adore Clarke! He is too precious! Tell him Mason wants to play. :)

Rey and Melanie said...

SO sweet, I love that little guy!! Man I wished you guys could have came that weekend for football, Rey is having Ryan withdrawls during the football season. He has nobody to get excited with:( Plus remember we would find any excuse to leave while they were watching football...like going shopping or getting our toes done. Oh and the good ol debates about who would go get food...us or the boys. Ah I miss those days. Hey we always ended up going to get the food, and taking a kid or two with us. They owe us, so we have to get together soon so they can pay up :)

Gary & Julie said...

I love little Clarkey, that text with him talking the other was adorable!

Leora said...

I loved this post, Steph! He is freaking adorable!

Give him a kiss for me. I sure miss him and his sister. Oh, and I guess I miss his mom and dad too. ;)

JoElle said...

I love when they start talking...how cute!

Nikki said...

That is so great! I love those beginning stages of speech!