Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stories

Clarke and I were at Target and he started singing, making up his own song. My favorite part of his song was when he sang, "Jesus Christ doesn't glitter (litter)." :)

I took the kids to the movies after I picked up Hudsen from school. We were a little early so we were waiting in the Arcade room for a little bit. Hudsen came over by Clarke and I and was laughing because she tooted and it smelled. Clarke then punches her in the stomach and says, "You little jerk."

Hudsen wore her boots to school cause it was cold in the morning. After school, she wanted to switch them because it was now hot. I told her to look under her seat in the truck for her flip flops. Hudsen-- "Damn it, they are not in here." I asked her to repeat herself to be sure I heard her right. She did. I told her that was a very bad word, and not to say that anymore. She felt really bad. This is my sweet little girl that gets mad at Clarke for saying Beer or Coffee. :) She never says bad words. I really need to be careful what I say around my kiddos. :/

6 comments:

aubri said...

I can't picture you saying the "d word"! Hahahahahahahahaha! I seriously am still laughing SO hard at that story. She is so cute. And Clarke's song is the cutest ever!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

HAHAHA!!!! You go clubbing too much...it makes you talk that way!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hahahahahahaha!! Your kids are too funny!! It's awesome how they pick up on the things we don't want them to. Soo funny!!!

Rey and Melanie said...

These stories are hilarious! Im so glad that my kids arent the only ones who sayd a "bad" wprd every now and then. For some reason though they sound so cute when they say it.

Michelle said...

I cannot picture you saying that word! HA! Or Hudsun for that matter!
Your kids crack me up. :)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I seriously can't stop laughing about the farting story! Your kids say the best stuff!