Thursday, September 2, 2010

Visiting Tia

Hudsen saw 2 cute little African American girls with their hair in braids with beads in it and really wanted to do her hair like theirs. :)I love Clarke's little speedo spider man shorts.



Clarke pretending he is asleep so he doesn't have to look at the camera.
Having fun at the Washington Rec Center. That place was so awesome.
Hudsen so happy to be holding Navi
Cute little Navi workin her swim suit!
The boys got their feet so dirty.

We had so much fun visiting my sister Leslie as always. We stayed so busy everyday. It really was so much fun. We stayed up till 1:30 almost every night playing Dr. Mario because I kept kicking her butt and she would get so mad. :) Fun Times!!!

3 comments:

Gary & Julie said...

I love all of them!!!! Hope I get to go next time:)

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

How come you didn't play the game "Taboo"

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That seriously looks sooo fun! And Steph, Navi is beautiful! I've never seen her, what an adorable girl! Hanging out with sisters is the best!