Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gymnastic Show

So very proud of her 1st Trophy Getting ready for the show to begin
Back bend strectching
Clarke loving his 1st Trophy
Hudsen doing the splits on the balance bean. she went all the way down but our camera was to slow to get it.
We had so much fun watching Hudsen and Clarke perform in their gymnastics show. They both did such a great job and we are so very proud of them.
Clarke was a little shy. Every time after he would finish a trick he would run back to Ryan and put his head in between his legs. :) He usually is such a ham and does really good, but there were a ton of people there and he wasn't used to it.
Hudsen did really well, and had so much fun performing in front of everyone with her friends. Coach Rhonda says she will soon be advanced to the older class. she can't wait!!
Grandma- "Are you excited for your show?"
Hudsen " Yes, do you need my mom to give you ingredient's so you will know how to get there?"

6 comments:

Amber said...

That is so cool that she has a gymnastics show. Leah would LOVE that. She's my little gymnast. Hudson is a doll! Way to go girl. Those splits are TOUGH. I am IMPRESSED!

aubri said...

That is soooo awesome! I wish I could've seen her show:) It's crazy to think that in like 10 years I'll be watching her on the Olympics:)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for posting this! They are soooo good! Ditto to Aubs-I wish we could have seen their show. Maybe next time. Just text me the ingredients for it, ok? ;)

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Hey...did you teach Hudson those same backbends you used to do at the clubs?

Leora said...

I laughed SO hard at "ingredients!"

Rey and Melanie said...

Dang Hudsen kicks some butt at doing cart wheels!! She seriously can do them better than I ever could. SO cute!