Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Magic Mountain 2009

Excited for a fun day!! Clarke loves hanging out with his big boy cousins

Evan, Kallee, and Mom
Hudsen (5) with Santa and Mrs. Clause

Clarke (2) with Santa Clause and Mrs Clause

I Love this picture of the boys waiting for Thomas the Train to get there, and how Grandpa is watching them. So cute!!





Emmett and Uncle Daniel
Grandma and Dougpa- Thank you so very much for everything!! We love all of our fun family traditions. You are the best!!!
Kenny
Aunt Mandi took Clarke to get a Churro and came back with 4 of them. :)
Mason enjoying his chips. I love how he is on his knees. :)
Grubbin on his churro
They went on this ride a million times. :) They all got really brave and would hold their little arms up the whole time.
Hudsen with her Grandma Meegan and Great Grandma Joel

Happy with her prize

4 comments:

aubri said...

You got awesome pictures, Steph! My favorite is the one of the little boys' heads waiting for the ride...I may have to steal that from you :) I wish I was as good as you at getting pictures!

Leora said...

How fun! I love how it's exactly the same EVERY year. Makes me sad we weren't there though. Hudsen is such a pretty girl.

Rey and Melanie said...

That was such a fun day! Next year we need to go on X again and hold hands :) Cute pictures!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for showing us all these pictures!! You did a great overview of the day-it really was a lot of fun! I was soooo tired, but had a great time with the grandkids.