Thursday, January 14, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas 2009 - Hudsen (5) Clarke (2)



So cute. Clarke was so excited to get Daddy super hero PJ's. He's not the best at keeping secrets though. :)

My heart melts with this picture
Our little Coldger (soldier)
Clarke is finishing up Santa's left overs in the next 2 pics. I love the faces Hudsen makes. Silly Kids. :)

Having fun
Taking a break
Hudsens first catch with her glove

Love this picture!! Playing catch with Dad (my sexy hubby).
Cute little girl with her pink glove
Action shot

Hudsen riding her bike that Santa brought.

Christmas was such a wonderful fun day in our home. We woke up and saw what Santa had brought, opened presents, made Cinnamon Rolls, and played and played all day. In the evening we went over to my parents and stayed the night with them. Christmas with my cute little family really was so amazing. I just LOVE my family to pieces.

On Christmas Eve before I went to bed, I wanted to take a picture of our Christmas tree, as I tried to turn on our camera it wouldn't work, it would just make this crazy little noise. This has happened before with it, and I had to send it in and wait 2 weeks for it to get fixed. I was so upset and freaking out a little bit that I wouldn't have any pictures of my kids on Christmas morning. Ryan and I worked on it for about 45 min. with no luck. I was so upset, I wanted to cry. I guess I'm a picture freak. As I laid in bed, I prayed that It would miraculously work. About 2 minutes after my prayer I hopped out of bed and went to check our camera. IT WORKED!!!!!! Then I really did cry. I was so so soooo thankful. I'm a very blessed girl.

4 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Love the cute pictures! The ones of the kids looking at Ryan totally melt my heart too! That story about the camera was awesome, I love the blessings with the little things. :)

The Grimmett's said...

I like that in CA you can acutally play with your new toys outside! :) It looked really sunny. Sounds like you guys had fun!

Camille said...

What a nice Christmas!! I love the story about the camera...I almost cried too!!

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Your Camera story looks wonderful. Looks like you guys had a blast! Enjoyed your blog very much. Ihampers.co.uk