Monday, January 18, 2010

Elder Evan Allen Fast (farewell weekend)

Our handsome dear dear brother Opening gifts from Grandma and Grandpa

Admiring the ring all the kids got Mom. It was beautiful. It had all 7 kids different birthstones in it.

Wrestling Uncle Evan. I love little E in the corner. :)

Claire, Hudsen & Clarke (half an hour hug :))

How cute is Maci? I love this picture

Tough guys

Family Picture 2009

The Fast Family

I LOVE this picture.

Playing some baseball. It was so fun. Clubber Lang. Woot Woot!!

I couldn't get enough of Randy. He is so cute. He was so chill and mellow all weekend.

Enjoying some delicious ice cream

Dad set up this wall with a ton of Evans photos from when he was a baby till now. so cute!!





Seeing Evan say goodbye to Cooper was so sad. It hurt my heart.



So sad.



This is all to familiar. Poor Kal. We love you.

Santa was there

Kyle and Evan. They entered the MTC the same day.

Evan and Kallee

Getting ready to ROCK Guatemala!!! Woo!! This picture is my fav.

Sweet poses :)

And more :)

Prom Pose

And another :) They are so wierd, but I LOVE them!

Getting ready to say our goodbyes

We are so proud of you Evan!! We love you.

Clarke didn't really get it. He was being really funny and making us all laugh while we were all crying. Clarke- "Are you going on your mission by yourself?"



It broke my heart to see Hudsen cry. She understood that she wasn't going to see her Uncle Evan for a long time.

We are so proud of you Evan. We will miss you, but couldn't be more excited for you and this time in your life. Thank you for always being a great example to us all. We love you dear brother. GOD be with you till we meet again.

8 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

Me and the boys looked at this together. I cried and Krason said he's just going to preach the gosple mom! I love the pic of him and Hudsen so tender!
Love you mana

fran said...

Thanks alot Steph.....I had to cry too! lol

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for sharing so many tender moments from that weekend. The weekend was a wonderful memory for the whole family. We are blessed beyond more than we can comprehend. It really means alot that you shared so much! Even if I am typing this through some tears.
Love you.

Scott and Mandi said...

Dang, I'm crying! I LOVED the pictures! I have the same feelings that I did when Rey and Ryan left...I LOVE my brothers! I'm so proud of Evan!

Leora said...

Thanks for holding Randy so I could kick trash at baseball. I loved all of your pictures. Hope we get to see you guys again soon!

aubri said...

I can't believe how awesome all the pictures you got were. I might have to steal some for Ev's photo album:) Loved your post.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Like everyone else, that post made me cry too! So sad, but that weekend was so fun! You seriously got some awesome pictures! One of my favorite blog posts ever!

Beach Mommy said...

You'll rock it Evan!! I love the prom poses! so bittersweet...