Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tough Guy

Today our little guy fell down the stairs. It was the saddest thing. My heart still hurts thinking about it. He was playing in the loft with Hudsen and all of a sudden we hear a big bang. I screamed and Ryan and I both jumped up and he flipped twice before I could get to him. He cried just for a little bit, seriously not even a minute. As I held him, he told Ryan and I, "Ah head, Ah ha pat." (I hurt my head, I want a Ice pack). So Ryan got him his Cars ice pack which he absolutely loves, anytime he gets hurt or someone else gets hurts or if he sees an old scratch or bruise he will say, "Ah Owie, Ah ha pat". Band aids used to heal everything but now it's his ice pack. He held it to his head for about 3 seconds and was totally happy and ready to play again. We love our tough little guy.

11 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh this hurts my heart to read about that. That is so sad!! Poor little guy, give him a kiss for us. I cant believe he felt better so quickly..he is a tough little guy! Doesnt it make you want to cry when your kids get hurt? I cant even handle it when I have to take my kids to get their shots when they are babies. I know Im kinda pathetic.

Karl & Leslie said...

Oh Poor thing! That breaks my heart. Give him a big hug and kiss from his Tia!

The Moore Family said...

How scary. I am so glad that he is okay. It always hurts our hearts as mothers when our babies get hurt.

The Dotter Family said...

Poor little guy! I know how that is to see your poor kids get hurt and you just don't get there in time to catch them.

Carly and Tyler said...

That's so sad! Makena has a Cars ice pack too (target dollar spot :)) and that's exactly what she does every time she gets hurt at all. She asks for cars! So funny what soothes them. What a tough little man!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh man! That is sooo sad! He is such a sweet guy! I am glad he is ok. Give him hugs and kisses from us. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Leora said...

Oh sad!! Tell him I love him and give him a hug for me.

Jason & Claire said...

That's just about the saddest, sweetest thing ever. My heart is broken for him.

Scott and Mandi said...

So sad! What a sweet cute guy! Tell him we love him!

Gary & Julie said...

Poor little guy...what a trooper, those stairs are crazy! MASCARA pics are hilarious...Devun got my cousin's mascara out and wiped it all over our Red couches, yikes!

Beach Mommy said...

That is the worst feeling when you can't get to them fast enough! So glad he's okay!