Friday, February 6, 2009

Clarke, Hudsen & Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Clarke Talk- "Ah ball. Ah bed. Ah tandy. Ah have some."
Our Sleeping Beauty. Hudsen is like her Mommy, she falls asleep anywhere.

I was in town visiting my Mom and Dad in Phelan and heard that Extreme Makeover Home Edition was in town so of course I had to go check it out. It was really cool. There were so many volunteers, it really was amazing how fast everything was moving along. They are building a house and a animal learning center. I didn't see Ty, but the picture below has 2 other designers that i like. Hudsen and Clarke didn't really care that we were there, they just had fun playing in the dirt and collecting sticks. I'm not sure when it will air, so set your Dvr's so that you can see Mine and Ryan's old home town.












9 comments:

aubri said...

That is SO cool! I'm quite jealous!

Jason & Claire said...

Sweet! I can't believe you saw the makeover people. Hudsen is so beautiful and Clarke is adorable!

fran said...

Now that is really cool!
\

Rey and Melanie said...

Thats so awesome you got to see the house being guilt. I love that show! Too bad you couldnt see Ty :) I heard Billy Ray Cyrus was in town too that day to perform for the show or something.

Scott and Mandi said...

That's way cool you got to go there! I've been trying to figure out how to get there all week!

I love your little babies! I love how Clarke says "AH" in front of everything! Too cute!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

You do the funnest things! What a fun time! Very cool!

The Grimmett's said...

Wow, that's really neat! Shaun loves to watch that show!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That sounds so fun! I love that Clarke says Ah before everything-during Christmas time I was sitting on the couch and he said: "Ah hold you." Oh it was so cute! Mitch and I always say that now. Hudsen is so beautiful

Jen and Ty said...

I love extreme makeover home edition! I am jealous you got to see it!