Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing House/School/Church

Clarke and Hudsen for the most part play really well together. Whenever they play House, School, and Church, these are the people they pretend to be.

When ever they play House, Clarke is Daddy and Hudsen is Sweetie.
When ever they play School, Hudsen is Miss Sherri and Clarke is Mr. Earl.
And when ever they play Church, Clarke is a Missionary and Hudsen is Sister Snow.

Names of course were chosen by Hudsen. :) I thought it was too funny so I had to record this in our blog so I would always remember.

9 comments:

Sherry said...

That is so funny!

Michelle said...

Too cute and funny! I love that Hudsen is Sister Snow when playing house!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Aubri, Leora, and I used to always play all of those and were real people from Phelan ward!!! Ha ha ha! I wonder where she got Mr Earl from? That hilarious!

Scott and Mandi said...

That is adorable! I love her!

fran said...

They are so sweet

aubri said...

I love how Hudsen is "Sweetie"! I love little imaginations! So cute!

Leora said...

That is awesome. Hudsen is hilarious.

I'm so excited to see our kids interact like that.

Beach Mommy said...

Mr. Earl! That's cute!

Unknown said...

I bet Sister Snow would appreciate that. Ha ha.