Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Weekend


Clarke fell asleep in Emmett's bouncer.

Happy little Emmett






A bunch of cute kids. I wanted to take a picture of the boys with their Handy Manny PJ's on and of course Hudsen had to be in there too. :)










We had a really fun weekend being with family. It started on Saturday morning where we went to Ryan and Mel's for a delicious breakfast. (Thanks Again, Mel) We got to see Jenny, Ty and Thatcher who were in town visiting. It was such a fun morning. Then that afternoon Aubri , Daniel (Danul as Hudsen says it or Deeno as Clarke says it :)) and Emmett came. It was a lot of fun. We basically just hung out and Aubri helped me decorate. Aubri is amazing. She helped me decorate our house in Hesperia too when we lived there. I'll share pictures later. My memory card is full as always.

7 comments:

Leora said...

I'm jealous. That's all I have to say.

Oh, and we love you guys. I guess I'll add that in too.

The Moore Family said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Jason & Claire said...

Aren't cousins the best? The boys look so cute in their pj's. Aubri is such a great decorated. Can't wait to see the pics!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I second Leora's comment. I"m jealous as well! I love the pictures! Such cute kids

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I third Leora's comment! The kids look like they had so much fun! Did Clarke drive his 4 wheeler when you were playing tennis? I love when he drives around:)

aubri said...

That was SOOOO fun! I can't wait to show you some more of my ideas:) Handy Manny PJ's rock the house! I will email you the pics I took too.

Gary & Julie said...

Yeah, Aubri finally got to come down:) What a fun weekend!