Sunday, November 22, 2009

Funny Kids

* This happened during the world series. Clarke and Daddy were sitting on the couch watching and Clarke looks over at Dad and says, "Hey Daddy, Phillies or Yankees?"

* Ryan- "Clarke why did you pee on your sister?" Clarke- "Because, I wanted to spray her."

* Clarke had broken another pair of Ryan's head phones. Ryan- "Clarke you don't break any of Daddy's things, any of Mommy's things or any of Hudsen's things. It's not nice." Clarke- "Can I break my things?"

* Clarke has had a little trouble sleeping lately, he keeps saying he is scared. Last night he came out saying, "There's a butt in my room." So I went in to check out this butt he was talking about. When I went back in, he pointed out a shadow on the wall that came from their laundry basket. He said. "See the butt shape mom?" I had to laugh it was so funny. It even had a crack. :) I tried taking a picture of this butt, but it didn't turn out.


* Hudsen and Clarke were playing really cute together. Clarke was on our bed and Hudsen was tickling him, and they were both laughing. Ryan and I looked at them and smiled. Hudsen- "We are trying to play nice so Santa can come."

* Hudsen was in charge of Family Home Evening this week. She had us paint our hands and we made a big family turkey out of it. It was really cute. I told her of an idea I had to make them even cuter and she said, "That's a really good idea Mom, but I'm in charge."


5 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

These were so funny! I was seruiously laughing out loud!! Kids are so cute and hilarious!! I miss you guys!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Hahaha! I love reading all of those! They are so funny an your kids are so smart!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

These are cracking me up!!!! Soooo funny!! I wish I could hve seen the butt...

Leora said...

Mike and I loved these! It makes me so excited to hear the conversations that are going to happen between Mike and Claire!

aubri said...

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard! I read them out loud to Danul and Evan too-we all are DYING!! Thanks for sharing these!