Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

THANKSGIVING- Was so much fun visiting and playing with family and friends. This year we were at my parents house and a bunch of my moms side of the family came which is always really fun. We ate a delicious meal, rode quads and played a bunch of crazy games.


Holding Baby Carly for the first time. :)
Crazy Boy. He put 5 Band aids on one leg and 1 on his nipple. He kept showing grandma his band aids and telling her his nipple hurt.
BABY NAVI- At Navi's blessing. She is so precious
Little Brynne, Oh I love this cute girl
Tia Leslie & My Mom
Clarke and Hudsen meeting Navi for the first time.

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

such cute kids you all have. Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That is the cutest little baby Navi! I love it! The story about the band aids is hilarious!

Beach Mommy said...

Thanks so much for the invite!! We had a great time and should get together to play bunco again!