Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lots & Lots of Catching up

***WARNING*** lots of pictures Watching the Pine wood derby



Silly faces







Hudsen is our little clothes designer. A lot of the stuff she comes up with is sometimes really cute. This is something she put together out of my old Halloween inmate costume.

At the L.A. Temple, then off to Juniors

Hudsen and Vanessa

Sophia's 1st Birthday





Playing in the baby dolls pack n play

Eating yummy cookies at Grandmas

Looking at baby pictures. - Clarke was upset with me when ever he saw a picture of himself crying and would say, "Mommy, why didn't you pick me up?"

Blowing Bubbles





At Jake's (#42) Football game. These kids are so little and sooooo good.

4 comments:

fran said...

You have such a sweet family! I love being able to see what you cute family is up to! I miss CC2 :(

aubri said...

Those pack n play pictures crack me up! They don't even look real cause they make Hudsen and Clarke look like giants!! HA HA! Those were awesome. Miss you guys!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

How come Ryan can always blow the biggest bubbles? I agree with Aubs, the pack n play is too funny! Did you have a pickle at Juniors? mmmmmmmmm........

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Oh man I am so jealous that you got to go to Juniors! I haven't been there in forever! Geez, why didn't you pick Clarke up? So mean! lol The goofy pics are so cute! You guys are always having so much fun! Can't wait to see you!