Monday, December 14, 2009

Hudsen is 5!!

Happy 5th Birthday Hudsen!!!! We Love you so much!!!




Hudsen is so happy to be 5. She had been pretty anxious for a while. :) This year, at the last minute she decided she wanted a Princess and the Frog party. So we went up to Grandmas and had a fun small party there. We played hot potato, musical chairs, this crazy pop the balloon game that I don't recommend :) , Limbo, and pin the frogs lips on the Princess lips. The kids had fun. Then we sang Happy Birthday to Hudsen, had cupcakes, and watched her open presents. (I only took a few pictures with my camera, I'll put more up once I get a cd from my sister who was the picture taker.)

Hudsen's 5 year Interview-

Favorite Food- Cereal, Rice Krispie Treats

Favorite Movie- The Grinch & Elf

Favorite Song- I Like to make up my own songs

Favorite Color- All of them except Black, Brown and Gray

Favorite thing to do- Fight (wrestle with Daddy and Clarke)

Best Friends- Paisli, Elle, Avery all of the girls

Favorite Sport- Soccer

Talent- Dancing, Painting

Going on mission?- Yes, where Daddy went, Brazil

Getting married, Where, To who?- Yes, the Temple, I don't know yet

Favorite thing about being 5- Being tall

5 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

HAppy Birthday little miss! She is getting so big. She is cute as ever though! I am glad you got to see Navi. She is darling! Tell leslie to update that blog cause I am dying for more pics! :)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Why is her interview making me cry??? I just love that precious 5yr old!! Looks like it was a fun party!!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't believe that she is 5! Happy Birthday Hudsen! I love you so so much!

Leora said...

She is just one of the best little girls there ever was. I'm sorry we missed it and never called her. She is just so cute and I can't believe she is FIVE!

Scott and Mandi said...

I just love that little girl, and I;m so happy we got to be at her party! I love that she and Paisli love each other so much! Happy Birthday Hudsen! We love you!