Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged - 8 Things

I've been tagged once again. Sorry I always take forever to do these things.



8 shows I like to watch

* The Office

* Prison Break

* The Hills- No Im not in high school anymore but I still like it.

* America's Next Top Model- Sorry Isis. :)

* The Biggest Loser

* So you think you can Dance

* American Idol

* I Sholudn't be alive



8 favorite Restuarants

* Red Robin

* Chilis

* Olive Garden

* Road House Grill

* BJ's

* Elephant Bar

* Brazialian Barbeque

* Ribs USA



8 things that happened yesterday

* Took Hudsen to school for Orange Day

* Went to Walmart- the old man didn't greet me though :)

* Did 2 loads of Laundry

* Paid bills

* Avanti came over to watch Sleeping Beauty

* made dinner

* went to watch our YM basketball game

* Watched Dodger Game. Boo.



8 things I look forward to

* Being in good shape

* Going to kids games and other activities

* Having a nice home paid off

* The holidays

* Seeing my sister again

* The Dodgers winning the World Series- everbody keep your fingers crossed. :)

* Going to see my husband's mission with him

* Living a long happy life with my family



8 things I love about fall

* Halloween costumes and trick or treating with the kids

* Thanksgiving

* Being with lots of family

* Marie Calendar Pies

* Turning the heater on

* putting on those cute warm pj's on the kids that cover their feet

* Decorating

* Hot Chocolate



8 things on my wish list

* Dodger's to win the World Series

* Elections to be over

* Prop 8 to pass

* Vin Scully never to retire or pass away

* Raise good kids

* For my family to always be happy and healthy

* Never to have money problems

* To never throw up again- Wouldn't that be awesome?



8 people I tag

* Jillian

* Genine

* Melissa

* Laurel

* Fran

* Jamie

* Leslie

* Kendra

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Your "never throw up again" wish is awesome. You're cute.

Leora said...

What was Orange Day?

I loved your tag, Steph! I miss you guys. Can you come visit soon?

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I also like the never 'throw up' idea! Very awesome answers.

aubri said...

Yeah, poor Isis! That was funny! Also, when you go to Wal Mart, you gotta do whatever it takes to get the old guy to greet you! i.e. walk really slowly in and stare, make a commotion...whatever gets his attention! Ha ha! I hope we see you guys soon, we're working on it! Love you!

Rey and Melanie said...

Steph, I got all excited for a sec when you said you wished to never throw up again. I thought that you might have been preggo and I had missed something. No but I agree with that one. SO whos gonna win Americas Next Top Model???

Scott and Mandi said...

You are hilarious, Steph! That was funny! And you're right--Boo to the Dodger game! They can still rally though! :)

amanda said...

Marie Callendar's pies.......yummy!!! Sadly, we don't have Marie Callendar's restaurants in TN. Well, at least anywhere near me. We can buy the frozen ones at Walmart. They are good, but not the same!