Monday, October 27, 2008

Grandma & Papa's Halloween Party

Papa, Grandma and Clarke
This was the whole group except Dan and Denise were taking the pictures and Gary, Julie, Devun and Brynne didn't come because Devun got sick.


Ryan Moore and Ryan Fast :)



Mel & Ryan




Scary Cinderella





Joe Dirt and our little Devil






Hudsen playing a bean bag toss







The cousins having dinner together








Grandma and Papa Moore had a Halloween party at their house on Saturday night. It was such a fun night being with family, playing games and seeing everybody in their costumes. Thank you Mom and Dad for such a great night.

10 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

So funny Ryan could be that every year and I would still laugh every time I'd see a Picture of his face:)

aubri said...

That looks like so much fun! Ryan's costume cracks me up! Those tatts are pretty sweet, too!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Why didn't Ryan (Fast) wear a costume?

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That was awesome! Ryan looks great! What a fun party!

Lacey said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Ryan is hilarious! Oh and Stephanie your so sweet! I am far from pro! But I can help with the Prop 8 pic. Probably the easiest would be to go to my blog, right click on the Yes on 8 picture and save to your desktop. Then go to customize your blog, click on add gadget, choose add picture, choose the yes on 8 pic from your desktop and you can type in the url for protectmarriage.com, then click add. Hope that helps! You can also e-mail me if you need more help, lmbredsguard@yahoo.com.

RBB said...

Hi Stephanie, Im suppper happy I found you too.. Your children are adorable (not a big surprise, look at you,)Im doing well, Im in Tujunga, 10mins from Burbank for now, How are you? I hope I posted this in the right place, I still figuring blogger out.

Jason & Claire said...

Ryan is hysterical! How the heck did he come up with that?!?

Jason & Claire said...

It's cute to see your parents. I am going to call my parents and have them check this out!

Beach Mommy said...

We missed you guys but it looks like you had a great night anyway. Love the wig and I actually do like tattoo shirts. He looks a little gay in it, but they can look good.:)

HG Photography said...

Didnt Ryan use that last year, haha you guys are cute! I just love your kids!