Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ryan was Tagged!

8 favorite shows

- Planet Earth

- SportsCenter

- The Office

- College football

- Jim Rome is Burning

- Dodger baseball

- Laker basketball

- Music and the spoken word



8 favorite restaurants

- IN-N-OUT

- Wing Stop

- Red Robin

- Chilis

- Road House Grill

- Brazilian Restaurants

- Cheese Cake Factory

- Burger Basket



8 things I did yesterday

- 2 Bids at work

- coughed a lot

- had the Evans over

- Watched the Dodger game

- Texted everyone during the Dodger game

- Ate Marie Calendar's pie

- Played with Hudsen and Clarke

- Watched Planet Earth with my wife



8 Things I look forward to

- seeing the Dodgers come back from 3-1 down

- Moving

- Being able to take my kids with me to work sometimes

- City softball season

- Stake basketball game on Saturday

- My kids playing catch with me

- not ever being tagged again

- The weekend

8 Favorite things about Fall
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin roll
- Football
- Baseball playoffs
- Thanksgiving
- My kids in Halloween costumes
- Sleeping with more blankets
- Calling it autumn and not Fall

8 Things on my wish list
- Dodgers to resign Manny, Lowe, and Furcal
- To wake up in the morning and feel rested
- Have my nurse brother or nurse brother in-law check me for a hernia
- Jack Black to make a Nacho Libre 2
- Health for my family
- The Dodgers to come back
- Sell our Hesperia house and buy one in Canyon Country
- Not ever being tagged again

8 People I tag
- Danul
- Murphy and Fergie (if she hasn't run away for the 80th time)
- Bahpa
- Rebel Shreve
- Sister Leavitt
- Wiz
- Espot Esned
- Splendid

8 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

You clinched it with the Rebel reference. AWESOME!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I loved the people you tagged! Wiz-Splendid-Sister Leavitt!!! Did you just jump out of a tree!?

Michelle said...

"Never, ever being tagged again", ~that totally made me crack up!

Scott and Mandi said...

Bwa ha ha!!! Rebel Shreve!!! epsot esned! Ah, now I miss you!

aubri said...

I don't even know what to say! I can't stop laughing! You realize that everyone will tag you everytime now that you make it so funny!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

My son I'm am so sorry that you were tagged and dragged into this womanly side of the computer world.
Go do some push ups and grunt and you will receive some of your manhood back. Dad

Karl & Leslie said...

I can't believe you even did it! That was estupid:)You crack me up! By the way how are the Phillies doing right now?:)

Beach Mommy said...

I like how you spelled Bahpa:) Should I let him know or should I make Pat do it in his place??:) I like to hear a guy answer for a change from the ladies typical answers.