Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

These are Hudsen and Clarke's pumpkins. Hudsen's pumpkin is supposed to be a cat, but it looks more like a rat to me. :) Ryan helped her with it after about 2 hours of hard work and tooth picking the head back on, they called it quits and didn't get around to putting the eyes on it. :) Hudsen is very proud of it. She thinks it's the greatest.

Our handsome boy and beautiful girl taking pictures with the big pumpkins. Clarke kept kissing the pumpkins and leaving slobber on them it was pretty sick.

















Hudsen and Clarke in the hay stack maze. I love how you can just see the top of Clarke's head in this picture.






Two very cute Scare Crows





































On the Choo Choo ride











The Kids and I went back to Lombardi Ranch to pick out pumpkins. Ryan couldn't make it with us because they close at sun down and he wouldn't make it in time and we only have a couple days left before Halloween. I can't believe it is almost here. This month flew by. It was fun, we finally got to go on the train ride that Hudsen and Clarke had been dying to go on.

8 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

Very cute scarecrows indeed! I love my little neice and nephew! They are precious!
Happy Halloween!:) Love you guys!

Rey and Melanie said...

I love how Clarke wanted to kiss all the pumpkins. So sweet. Tell Hudsen I think her pumpkin is beautiful!!! She did a good job!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh my goodness! How cute are they? They just melted my heart! The pumpkins came out great! Typical Ryan and Steph pumpkins-all creative and detailed! Give them hugs and kisses for us!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Sweet Pumpkins

aubri said...

I love that video! SO cute! I love how Clarke is saying, "Puppy!" at everything! Aww, I miss them!

Jason & Claire said...

I swear you have some of the cutest kids ever. What a fun day. You guys have some made pumpkin-carving skills. I have never thought of using toothpicks to fix a pumpkin. I will definitely be using that. Very sute!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Those are precious little ones. Dad Fast

Beach Mommy said...

It's sweet how close they are sitting next to each other on the train ride. There's a big bench and two little people crowding up one corner. It's cute:)