Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things to Remember

Clarke and I were playing Doctor. Clarke- "Let me listen to your heart....Oh it sounds itchy."

Clarke asked me, "Mom who's cuter, Me or Allie?" I think all my kids are soo cute, but me thinking the smartest answer was saying, "You are cuter Clarke.'' Clarke- " aww mom, don't say that. That will hurt Allies feelings. Allies cuter." :)

Clarke- "Hudsen did you do your drawers (chores) ?"

Hudsen- "There is a new girl in my class named Lacy and she's allergic to black people."

Some cute writings I found of Hudsen- My noss is stufe, so I cood not go to soolch on frdeday. My Dad gave me a besing.

My buthr and sistr got shots. Clarke got 6 and Allie got 3! My buthr and sistr didnt fell guod.

We watched our Wedding video the other night. It's always fun for Ryan and I to watch it every so often. Well we watched it and the kids both Started Bawling. Hudsen was quiet but crying and Clarke was so loud. They only started crying at the part when Ryan was leaving, on and coming home from his mission. I think it reminded them of having to say goodbye to Uncle Evan. And They were worried Daddy would have to go again. It was really sweet and cute. We watched the video twice and they both were fine until Dads mission pictures came on. And they both got really emotional. I just love my kids they are so precious to me. They really miss their Uncle Evan.

2 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Clarke is hilarious! Cute Hudsen writing everything down! That's so sweet that they were crying! I bet they miss Evan! He adores them!