Sunday, June 12, 2011

Clarkes 4 year Interview

Favorite Animal-- Osa's puppies (Osa is Grandma & Grandpa Moores Dog)
Favorite Color-- Blue
Favorite Candy-- Cotton Candy
Favorite Food-- Spaghetti
Favorite Sport-- Karate
Favorite Movie-- Spider man
Favorite Show-- Tom & Jerry
Favorite Super Hero-- Superman
Favorite Dodger-- Russel martin, but he's not on the Dodgers anymore
Favorite Laker-- Kobe
Favorite UFC fighter-- Chuckie (Chuck Liddell), and Anderson (Anderson Silva) because he does cool tricks.
Where do you think you'll serve your mission? Um, Brazil
Why did you want a UFC birthday party? Because Daddy idea'd my Birthday and I'm excited because that's what I wanted.
What is your goal while you are 4? To decorate our house
What does Dad always tell you? Wanna watch UFC's.
What does Mom always tell you? I love you Clarke
What does Hudsen always tell you? Do you like Justin Bieber?
What does Allie always tell you? She just smiles at me
What do you want to be when you grow up? Working Fire Extinguishers

3 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

MMMMMM...makes me just love and miss him more.

aubri said...

I love, "Daddy idea'd my birthday!" Lol! SOOOOOOO cute!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

He is so so cute! I love how much he wants to be like Ryan! I can't believe he's 4!!!