Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Clarke

The Birthday Boy!!!! Our cute little kiddos

Getting ready to get his party on

We played pin the black eye on Lil Chuck Liddell.



Clarke with his UFC fighters. There was one missing that night and he got 3 more for his Birthday. He loves them, and knows all their names. :)



Ryan made this awesome UFC punching bag pinata. They all got to punch and kick it open.



These awesome cupcakes were made by my amazing talented friend Genine. My Mom was supposed to make an Octagon cage cake with 2 fighters fighting but she ran out of time. She was down the hill visiting her brother who was really sick.




Clarke wanted a UFC (UF sees :)) Birthday party this year. We had a lot of fun getting ready for it. I think it turned out great. We even let him cut his hair like his favorite fighter, Chuck Lidell. I can not believe our boy is already 4. Time is going too fast. We love you little guy!!! Happy 4th Birthday!!!! Love, Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Leora said...

Happy Birthday cute boy. We love you. You'd fit right in in this house with your UFC guys. We have them here too!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh how I love this 4 yr old!! He is just the cutest UFC fighter I have ever seen!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

What a fun party! That poster is the most awesome thing ever!!! He's so fun I love it!