Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Mother

To the most beautiful Mom,
I interviewed the kids about you and this is how it went:

* What do you like about Mom?
Hudsen- I love her. I have fun with her. She's funny.
Clarke- I play with her and I love her and I like her.
Allie- Hmmmmm....... (some drool came out)

* What is your favorite thing about Mom?
Hudsen- I like when she gives me hugs. I like when she says jokes to me and gives me kisses.
Clarke- When she pushes me on swings and takes me to the park and Mario Pizza and IHOP.
Allie- Hmmmmm....... (arms flailing around)

* Where is your favorite place to go with Mom?
Hudsen- McDonalds, I mean IHOP.
Clarke- Me too. Hey Dad, remember when you took us to IHOP when Mom went to a baby shower?
Allie- (deep breathing and smirks)

* If you could give Mom anything in the world for Mothers Day, What would it be?
Hudsen- Flowers
Clarke- A small puppy
Allie- Hooooooo (A full night of sleep)

We had a lot of fun making this for you, But not as much fun as we have with you everyday. You truly are the best Mom and a hero to my children. I am so thankful for your personal sacrifices to better the lives of our kids. Steph, You are my world and I am eternally grateful that you are my wife and the Mother of our 3 beautiful children. I love you so much! Happy Mother's day! Love, Your Husband & Kids


3 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

What a sweet thing to do for Mother's day!!! Your kids are so cute and so funny! What an awesome family!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

OK. The tears are coming down my face...Very thoughtful, Ryan! Love you Steph.

Sherry said...

That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. You are so blessed