Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last day @ Mesquite Trails/ Bryan Clay/ Walk a thon

Principal Stewart (left) Bryan Clay (right)

This was Hudsen's last day of school at Mesquite Trails. I will really miss it. We both loved it!! They had great teachers/Staff and Hudsen had great friends. Mrs. Hoffman is seriously the greatest teacher ever. What she does with those kids is really amazing. I really admire her. It was a really fun day. Bryan Clay the reining Olympic decathlon Gold medalist came. Hudsen won an art contest for the whole kindergarten at her school and won a cool big art kit and got to shake Bryan Clays hand. She is the little one towards the right wearing a black sweater. I'm so mad, my camera wasn't charged so these are the only pictures I have of that day. It was a fun day, and so sad to say goodbye. One of Hudsen's friends (Tatiana) walked us to our car after school and cried. :( It was precious but sad. We look forward for the next Olympics to Cheer for Bryan Clay again!!

1 comment:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hudsen is so artistic! I am so proud of her. I am sure she has already made lots of friends at her new school ;)