Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

So very thankful for my kids. I love them to pieces!!
Hudsen's class Thanksgiving Feast.
Hudsen was very sweet and shared all her food with Clarke. She kept feeding him like he was a baby. :)

Tia Leslie taught the kids how to make these cute Turkeys. This one is Clarke's.
Hudsen's colorful Turkey!
I found this cute picture in my camera taken by Clarke.
Super Hero cousins having fun!!
Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was at my parents this year and we had a bunch of family come. One of my favorite times of the year.

1 comment:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Looks sooo fun! I love that picture of the two kids looking at each other, so cute! Those turkeys are adorable, what a great idea! Love the super hero picture too, that looks so fun. Being with family is the best!