Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disneyland!!

Waiting and so excited for the Christmas parade to start. It was our first time getting front seats on the curb. And it was awesome!! We loved it.

Silly Brynne kept putting her crackers in her nose. :)
At the Princess story time
I turned around and I saw Clarke hugging this Girl, I had to take a picture. :)



The gang!

We went to Disneyland the day before Thanksgiving with Julie and the kids. It was so much fun. It was our first time to go when then had all their Christmas decorations and stuff going on. Although very crowded, I totally recommend going.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Those pictures make me want to go back down and spend a day there with you guys! How fun! It looks like they were in heaven!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That looks amazing, I've never seen it! I love all the activities you guys do!