Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,
How is Rudolph? I have been a really good boy this year. I would like, A Black and Red Spiderman, A Skate board. They are my favorite in the world. And UFC fighting gloves. I love you Santa. Love, Clarke Ryan

Derr Santa,
I have binn a good gril. Can I have a hoola hoop ples. Doll hose ples. Can I have sum rlr skas ples. Can I have a Justin Bebr shirt pless. Can I have a jump rope. Pless. Can I have a Barbey car pless. Thank you Santa. Love, Hudsen Vone

These are the kids letters to Santa that we did for FHE. I wrote down what Clarke wanted me to and Hudsen did her very own this year. :) I posted the exact spelling on Hudsen's letter because me as her mom thinks it is so precious.

1 comment:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

These melt my heart! So so precious!