Thursday, June 17, 2010

That's a lot a practice!!


This conversation happened a couple of months ago. I wanted to record it because I thought it was hilarious. Clarke was in the bathroom going pee. He then says to me, "Look Mom no hands!! That's a lot a practice."

We were at gymnastics last week and Clarke had to go potty. So I took him. While he was going pee he noticed a hair (yes, the nasty kind) on the toilet seat. He points to it and says, "Someone littered."

We play a game in the car called I'm Thinking. Clarke- "Im thinking of somekeen that's green." Ryan- "My shirt." Clarke- "yep!! Daddy nailed it."

I LOVE Clarkes vocabulary! He uses pretty big words and knows for the most part the correct way to use them. One of his new words he uses lately is struggling. He & Ryan were off to go see the new Karate Kid, and Ryan had the window rolled down.
"Dad, I'm struggling with this wind."

Clarke was telling me about a worm he and Devun had caught and told me the worm was struggling. :)

4 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

Oh my gosh, this boy cracks me up so much! I laugh out loud at every single post you write. I love that he said, "you nailed it!" hilarious!

aubri said...

HA! Clarke is freaking AWESOME! He really DOES have a big vocabulary! I remember him talking a TON when he was SO little:) Those stories made my day. I miss you guys!

Leora said...

My favorite is "struggling with the wind." Awesome.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Ha ha ha! He seriously says the best stuff! I love that your getting all this written down for him-he'll love it!