Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Pre-school Grad!!


Me and my Girl (she picked out that monkey necklace especially for graduation)
Our beautiful little Grad!!
Hudsen's class ( she is on the very right corner)
Clarke and Cooper waiting patiently for the ceremony to start. Clarke's LOVES his big cousin Cooper.
Hudsen got to choose her favorite place to have lunch to celebrate. She choose Panda's (Panda Express)
So excited for her water party
Miss Ellen and Hudsen
Daddy and his little lady
Hudsen and Paisli. The last day of Preschool at the water party.
Hudsen was very excited to have her little graduation. She was so cute. Things like this make me so excited and emotional at the same time. I can't believe how big you are getting Hudsen. You make Mommy and Daddy so very proud. We love you sweet girl. You are the Best!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I wish my kids liked Panda. Then I wouldn't have to end up at McDonald's so often. Yuck!

Way to go Hudsen. She is such a doll.

Leora said...

Hooray for Hudsen! She's so pretty, Steph.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hudsen is getting so big! Thanks for sharing her Graduation with us! Wow- next Kindergarten, that's crazy!!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

She is gorgeous! Wow! I can't believe that she graduated preschool! What an awesome girl!