Monday, June 7, 2010

Kickin the Dr.'s Butt

Hudsen got her shots and check-up to get ready for Kindergarten. Her check-up went great. She is 37.2 pounds. Dr. says her height is good but she is a little skinny. She was behind on her shots so she needed 5 shots and some blood work done. Poor little thing was screaming. She usually doesn't mind them but I guess 5 was too much. I felt so bad.

So later when Dad comes home from work Hudsen and Clarke tell him all about the appointment. And Clarke plans out with Ryan that they are going to kick the Dr.'s butt because he hurt Hudsens feelings and made her got blood. :)

We had to go back to the Dr.'s office a few days later and I talked to the nurses (the Dr. wasn't around). On our way out I asked Clarke, "what happened dude, I thought you were gonna kick the Dr.s butt?" Clarke- "He left, he was scared when he saw me get out of my car seat."

10 comments:

HG Photography said...

that kid is so funny! I would have loved to see that! haha

Camille said...

I LOVE Clarke!!!!! He is sooo cute!!!
Poor little Hudson!! I would cry too!!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I wish you had that one on video. That is epic.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I can not stop laughing!! Classic Clarke quote! I love it!
Poor Hudsen. Give her loves from us xoxoxoxoxo

Michelle said...

That is way too stinkin' funny!

Lacey said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious! So cute!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Ha ha haha! Totally made my day! I would be scared of him if I saw that little guy get out of his car seat!

Jason & Claire said...

That's too funny! What a cute little man;)

fran said...

HAHA Clarke is such a cutie!

Leora said...

Holy crap, that made me laugh SO hard! You can totally tell who his dad is!!