Thursday, November 5, 2009

Convo's to Remember

Hudsen was really sad we took off our Dodger sticker off our truck.
Hudsen- "Mom, why are you taking off our Dodger sticker? We like the Dodger's."
Me- "I know we like them, but we just want to take it off for a while. Maybe later we will put another sticker on that we like."
Hudsen- "What about a Jesus sticker? We like Jesus."

Clarke was going to the bathroom and Hudsen walked in.
Clarke- "It stinks in here Hudsen, sorry."

Clarke was going to the bathroom.
Clarke- "mom look there is paper in my poop."
So I take a close look.
Me- "oh there is paper in it, it looks like a sticker."
Clarke- "Yeah, I ate the sticker on my apple."

11 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

The sticker on the apple one cracked me up. At least he remembered where it came from.

Michelle said...

Your Clarke cracks me up! He is such a funny/cute boy!

aubri said...

Those stories are awesome! You should get an "On Fire For Jesus" sticker :)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That is so cute about the "Jesus" sticker! Oh and Clarke is hilarious about his poop!!!

Jason & Claire said...

Awesome!

Mich and Nate said...

HA HA HA They most crack you up all day long! I also need one of those puppies, I don't even like pets but those little dogs where SO cute!

Scott and Mandi said...

These were so funny!!! I couldn't stop laughing~ Love those babies of yours!! :)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I am so glad you documented these conversations. They are priceless!! Thanks for a fun Halloween! I could have Clarke tell me about monkeys all day!!! And, Hudsen is so fun to build Lego Castles with :)

Rey and Melanie said...

I Love it!!! Clarke and Gavin need to hang out more....they both like to talk about their poop. LOL!

Leora said...

These made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

That is SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!