Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Carving







We carved pumpkins last Satuarday with Ryan and Mel. Hudsen loved it and had a lot of fun. She helped clean out our pumpkin and cut out the little star in it. Clarke's and Ryans pumpkin is of course the L.A one. Ryan my nephews is the Monster one, and Mel's is the jack-o-lantern. Clarke wasn't really into it, he didn't like the way it felt. he was more of a spectator. Later that night Gary and Julie joined us. We took the kids to the baby sitters and we went to fright Fest at Magic Mountain. I am so mad because I forgot my camera but I took one with my phone but I need to learn how to download it to my computer. Anyways, It was so fun. Ryan was a trooper and went through a maze with me. I don't know why but I think Ryan is so cute when he gets scared. There was two seperate times that he got scared. The first time he just jumped, the second time we were in the maze and the hooded man as Ryan calls him came out and he totally dropped to his knees. It was pretty funny, he is so cute. I LOVE him!!!

6 comments:

aubri said...

Ha! That's so funny how scared Ryan got! Not that I'm one to talk, but still! How fun! LOVE your pumpkins too. They look awesome!

Jason & Claire said...

I loved you describing Ryan getting scared. It made me think about how cute Jason is when he does little things like that. Husbands are the best thing ever;) Your kiddos are adorable!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Dang! I wish I could have seen Ryan!!! Of course the LA pumpkin was Ryan's. You guys always do fun Halloween activities! The puppies are sooooo cute!

Jen and Ty said...

Your kids are so darling. Ryan (my brother, not your Ryan) tells me all the time how in love with them he is and I can see why. I hope you guys have a great halloween! I am excited to see costume pics!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Oh cute! Sounds like a ton of fun!!!

Gary & Julie said...

Good times! And nice work on the pumpkin carving!