Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Las Vegatch



We joined my Mom and my Tia Connie on a quick trip to Las Vegas. I dropped them off at the Flamingo and headed over to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Fast. It was so nice just to hang out and visit. Tia Aubri and cute little Emmett came over to visit too!!! It was fun to see Emmett walking all over the place. Grandma let Hudsen and Clarke barrow t shirts since we didn't bring anything, it was kind of crazy but it worked out just fine. A quick trip to Wal mart took care of all our basic needs. The next day We went back to the Flamingo, and Grandma Martha had Hudsen open a calm/oyster to get the pearl out and had it made into a necklace. It is so pretty. I'm jealous, I don't even have a pearl necklace. :) Then Tia Aubri and Emmett met us for breakfast and Aubri put Clarke to sleep. He was totally out. It was a very fast but fun trip. Glad we could make it. By the way Im trying out new formats and I totally hate them!! I don't know how to fix it though.






























































2 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I love the one with Clarke crying with the huge t-shirt on! I wish that I could've seen you guys, looks like so much fun.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That was such a treat to have you here! Super Mex-mmmmmmmm! My favorite was in the morning when everyone climbed in bed with me and we just visited. I got to hear all about Hudsen's friends, but how Paisli is her best friend and how Clarke missed his Dadddy and works with tractors. That's the best feeling! Love you!