Monday, October 19, 2009

Bridge Port

Clarke's Hulk faceMy Girl
Tanner caught a turtle
Hunter holding a duck
Kallee & Evan
This is a duck we named Fro. She is there every time we go. She drives us nuts because she hogs all the food from all the other ducks and turtles.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE these kids!!
Uncle Evan with Hudsen and Clarke. They love Uncle Evan and are really going to miss him when he leaves on his mission but we are all so proud of him. Evan just received his mission call, he will be serving in Guatemala, Guatemala City North Mission. We Love You, Dear Brooother!!!
We had fun with Evan, Kal, Hunter and Tanner. They came to visit us for a bit. So we went to feed the ducks at Bridgeport and then went to lunch. It was fun.

4 comments:

aubri said...

Those pictures are awesome! I LOVE Hudsen's hair. She looks so pretty!

Rey and Melanie said...

Im with Aubri....I LOVE Hudsen's hair. It looks so cute flipped out like that! I showed B and G these pictures and Gavin said "Hey Cwarke has my shirt on". Cute pictures!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Can I just squeeze everyone in the pictures!!! Love you sooooooo much!!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I was just about to say what everyone else said-I love Hudsen's hair-she's so big now! What a beautiful girl. Clarke is the best! I just want to squeeze him!