Friday, July 10, 2009

Uncle Reys & Aunt Mels

Emree was so cute and kept cuddling with Gavin
I love the way Clarke is looking at his Hero. I only wish Hudsen didn't come out Blurry.
Having fun on the slip n slide.
Having fun with Braxton and Gavin
We had a fun weekend end with Rey, Mel and the kiddos. We went out on a double date Friday night, out to dinner to Nasty Apple Bees :) and then to go see Transformers. Then on Saturday we went to the gym and the kids went to the day care there. It was so nice and fun to work out with Mel at the gym. I haven't worked out at a gym since high school and I totally miss it. It was really fun. Then the Gibbons came to their house and we just relaxed and hung out. It was good times. Thanks Rey and Melanie for having us. We really miss you.

2 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

That was so much fun!! We have tto do it again soon. Miss you guys bunches!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE how Clarke looks at his Daddy! Miss you already! Love you!