Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Things to Remember

I decided to record all that I wanted to remember on our blog, so that years down the road I could look back at some of the little things that made us laugh.

* We were at my parents house (Grandma & Grandpa Moore's) in their living room just hanging out and visiting. Hudsen was about 1 month old, and Ryan and I were talking about her and My Dad Says, "Who's Hudsen?" He was totally serious. Ryan and I looked at each other and started crackin up. I don't Blame him. He has lots of grand children, number 51 is on the way. :)

* I was driving home from the Beach with the kids and apparently I did something to get a guy on a motorcycle mad at me. As he passed he gave me the bird. Hudsen asked, "Mom did he just show you his fingers?"

* Clarke fell and knocked his teeth about a month ago. One of his front teeth is dying and losing its color. Now when we ask him to open his mouth so we can check his teeth he tells us as he points to them, " Ah fall down, Ah Dead."

* Ryan came home with a big scrape on his arm from work. The next day Hudsen and Clarke were asking me about it. I told them that it was Bleeding a lot, but Dad was okay. Then Hudsen asks, "Did he show his in charge?" Me- "What? What's that?" Hudsen- "His in charge, you know, Jake's Dad."

8 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

Ah, I love those kids! SO stinkin cute. I think that story about your dad is SO SO FUNNY!! Poor guy, I dont blame him, he has a lot of grand-kids names to remember. Oh hey I have one thing to add to your list to remember...."Planes Trains and Automobiles, better have my donuts!" People were staring at my kids in the store when they kept on and kept on saying it. LOL!

Beach Mommy said...

I love the first one! that's hilarious!

Leora said...

Those were awesome! Your dad is so cute. LoL!

Sherry said...

How funny! I need to start recording things like that.

aubri said...

Those are hilarious!! Your dad cracks me up! He's so cute. Oh man, I am so glad you wrote all of those down- that gave me a good laugh for the day!!

Scott and Mandi said...

Those are adorable! Such cute kids!! I wish I would have been better about writing some of the stuff my kids said down! I love both of your cuties!! :)
Hey, did the guy on the motorcycle have a belly shirt? :)

Jason & Claire said...

Your poor dad! That's too funny.

Mich and Nate said...

It was SO fun getting caught up on your blog again. I love to read all your stories about your cute family! Love you guys