Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swimming the Day the KIng of Pop Died



These were Taken June 25, 2009 the day Micheal Jackson Died. My cousin Martha and her cute little girl Sophia came over to swim. It was Sophia's first time swimming in a pool and she totally LOVED it. She was so cute. It wasn't till after we were done before I got a text from Ryan That Micheal Jackson had died. I didn't believe him at first, so he told me to turn on the TV and it was all over the news. I was seriously in shock, I was brought back to my younger years when we always listened to his music and watched him dance. I think my brother Gary had a lot of influence on me Loving him and now he's gone. So Sad.


1 comment:

aubri said...

Oh my gosh, Sophia is adorable! I haven't seen Martha in such a long time- how fun that you have that freaking sweet pool!!