Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lots of January stuff

My two handsome boys


We went to the zoo for play group. It was such a fun beautiful day. Hannah, Chloe, and Tucker were my amazing little helpers.










This is Squirrelly. Hudsen and Clarke love to feed him and all his brothers and sisters.
At Chuck E Cheese with the Caleb



Watching Wall-E


Cheese!!!!!
Clarke being silly wearing Mr. Potato Heads glasses
Having fun with Braxton and Gavin.
- Does anybody know how to get their blog printed into a book? I heard you can do it, I just don't know where to go. I want to get all my 2008 posts done. Thanks.

8 comments:

Gail said...

Try blurb.com. I haven't used it, but I know people that have and they said it was good.

aubri said...

I know about blurb.com too. They're pretty inexpensive from what I've seen. I LOVE Clarke's hair in those top pictures! That's freaking awesome. You take such good pictures. I love how your kids are always just so chill and so happy. Hudsen is such a doll in those pictures. They're both in major need of Tia Time :)

Camille said...

Thanks for letting my kids help you push your stroller!! The LOVED helping you, especially Hannah!! That sure was a fun day at the zoo!! Clarke sure gives the cutest cheese grins!!!

Rey and Melanie said...

Fun pictures! I love how you take pictures of everything...I need to be better about doing that. Rey and I are still wanting to take our kids to the zoo sometime soon. I know they would love it. Clarke's hair is so cute!

The Moore Family said...

Looks like January so far has been pretty fun!

Scott and Mandi said...

Hey Steph, I tried blurb.com, and it wouldn't let me turn my blog into a book, like it says it will, so you might have to copy and paste it all, which I still haven't done. :) Plus, my one friend who actually did it said the prices started at around $15 , and she went to check out and her book was $70 because they added all these fees. She also said to try snapfish.com. Love ya

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

These pictures are great!!! Love the one of Ryan and Clarke:) And then the ones with Clarke and the glasses. Mr Potato Head glasses are awesome! Hudsen looks so pretty!

Karl & Leslie said...

Clarke is the biggest Cheeser! He crakes me up. I just want to squeeze him. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Ryan misses me huh!