Thursday, January 22, 2009

7 Things

I was tagged!!!!

7 Things I can do-
* Make yummy dinners
* Take a million pictures of my kids
* Cure almost anything with a kiss and a band aid
* Play sports
* Give Hugs and kisses
* Sing really loud in the car
*

7 Things I can't do-
* Keep my house clean
* Sew
* A back hand spring
* Go a day with out stress
* Drive stick shift
* Share Milk
*

7 Things I say often-
* What do you say?
* Don't throw that!
* I love you
* How was your day?
* Are you kidding me?
* Your the best!
* Be careful

7 Things I love about Ryan-
* His love & knowledge of the gospel.
* His booty
* When he dances
* How much he loves his kids
* His humor
* How hard he works to provide for his little family
* His smile

7 Favorite foods-
* Lemon pepper boneless wings
* Animal style french fries
* Mexican anything
* Watermelon
* Chocolate
* Cookies
* Pizza

7 People I tag-
* Mandi
* Leora
* Melanie
* Aubri
* Serretta
* Mom
* Leslie

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Love it. You are so talented...being able to cure anything with a kiss and a bandaid and all! I love that one of the things you say the most is 'I love you.'

aubri said...

That was a fun one to read! I love that you sing really loud in the car...probably cause you can't sing in your house or your neighbor would shun you even more:) Wait, that sounded really mean. You have a beautiful voice! I was just trying to make a funny is all:)

Rey and Melanie said...

Mmmm. Lemmon Pepper wings, that made me hungry, I could use some of those with a side of ranch right about now. I think its funny how we both always want Rey and Ryan to dance cuz we like to watch them shake their booties. They always tell us no when we ask them when we're together. Whats up with that?

Beach Mommy said...

I'd like to hear you sing really loud in the car sometime!!