Monday, December 1, 2008

Lots of catching up
















Thanksgiving was great, we went up to Hesperia, to Rey & Mel's house. This was the first Thanksgiving for Mel and I not to have a Mom or Mother in-law around, so all the cooking was left to the two of us and I think we pulled it off. It was a yummy little feast and so much fun hanging out and visiting. Thanks Rey & Mel, we totally miss you guys.

Yay!! We moved and I'm loving it. Friday morning I left the house at 4:50 to do a little holiday shopping and got home and moved for the remainder of the day. I got sick which is very rare for me. I think I wore myself out. It totally stunk not feeling well so that I couldn't get stuff put away. We are still in Santa Clarita but not in our old ghetto apartment. For those of you who have been there you know what I mean. I really am going to miss the corn man and the lunch/produce truck. That was pretty cool. :) Thank you to all that helped with the move, you are all amazing.

Saturday, Ryan took Hudsen on a date to go see Madagascar with the Baldrees. It was so cute to see them as they got ready. She was so excited. Our kids love their one on one time and I think it is so fun and important to have that. Hudsen had brought her purse and wallet with her and she had about a total of $1.50 with her. She kept telling Ryan on the way there that she was going to pay for the movie, popcorn and candy. That's my girl! :)

We were at Walmart today and Clarke was being as crazy as ever. I think I put his shorts back on him a total of 3 times in the hour that we were there. I don't know were he gets all his energy from, Ryan and I were pretty mellow kids. Hudsen was good, she started to quiet down and then all of a sudden I look over and she is asleep. I had my camera in my purse so I had to take pictures.

8 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Ok, those are some cute kids.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Missed you on Thanksgiving! You are a crazy woman! When you went shopping early-did you find any good deals? No wonder you are sick! I could never do all that you did in just a couple of days! The kids are just adorable. I can't wait to see them in 3 weeks Santa Claus is coming to town!

Scott and Mandi said...

Clarke is so cute! He looks like such a little boy now, not a little baby! I love him! Seriously, bring Hudsen up to play and stay the night! We miss you guys! Love you!

Rey and Melanie said...

That was such a fun Thanksgiving!!!We're so glad that we were able to spend it with you. Rey and I want to come and visit your new place once you are settled in a little, so let us know when a good time would be. Love ya!

aubri said...

That's really cute that Ryan and Hudsen went on a date. I wish I could have seen how excited she was! I can't wait to see your condo! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad you guys spent Thanksgiving with Rey and Mel, too. I was stressed that neither one of you would have family to be with :) Love you guys and miss you!

The Grimmett's said...

I know how those trips to Wal-Mart go with a CRAZY kid! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one.

I also love Hudsen's haircut. She looks beautiful!

Coversby2 said...

Your kids are adorable. I am glad to be able to talk to you all again! It's been too long! What have you all been up to? Where do you live now?

Beach Mommy said...

Loved the movie. Ryan was patient with all the kids right next to him:) Did he tell you that? We'll have to watch it when it comes out again...super cute I thought!