Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Girl


Hudsen's 4 year Interview

Favorite color- Purple

Favorite food- Meatballs

Favorite Movie- Tinker belle, My Little Pony

Best Friend- All My Friends :)

Favorite Flower- Lily

What she wants to be when she grows up- Princess

Favorite Song- Purple Diamond (she made it up)

Who she wants to marry- "Nobody, I don't want to be married yet."

Something special she wanted to say- "I love my Daddy, & Mommy, Clarke-e and I love my Grandmas and Grandpas. Grandpa Rey, Grandpa Gary, Grandma Martha and Grandma Meegan.













Here is a picture of some of her good buddies. Some friends had already left before I took this picture.





Today is our beautiful Hudsen Vone's Birthday. She is now the big 4. We had a few friends over for a little party. It was a fun day. Happy Birthday sweet Hudsen. We Love you!!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

We love and miss you pretty girl!! Happy Birthday! Looks like your party was so much fun! See you in a week!! Woo Woo!

The Grimmett's said...

Happy Birhtday! Those pictures are so cute!

Scott and Mandi said...

I LOVE how you did her little 4 year interview! What a great idea! I love Hudsen! She is such a cute girl! I really can't wait to see you guys!

aubri said...

Those pictures of her and Clarke are adorable! I really wanto to hear the purple diamond song! Happy Birthday Hudsie!!

Karl & Leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSEN! We are sad that we couldn't come to your TinkerBell party. we love and miss you a ton.
Love Tia

Carly and Tyler said...

Cute tutu :) Glad you got it! Hope it works out for that cute little girl!!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

No way! I love the purple diamond song too! We were so mad to miss her birthday, but we love you beautiful girl and we're so glad to have you in our family!
P.s. those pictures of the two kids are to die for-I love them!

fran said...

so cute,,,,She looks like she had a great time

Rebecca said...

That's a cute purple tutu.

Beach Mommy said...

Love the close up picture of Hudsen and Clarke!! I also like the too-too! Thanks for the party!

The Moore Family said...

We hope that Hudson had a fun birthday. I am still needing your address to send out your christmas card.

Jason & Claire said...

She's so politically correct- all of her friends are her best friend! And no way- the purple diamond song is my favorite too!