Thursday, December 4, 2008

Letters to Santa

On Monday for FHE we wrote letters to Santa.

Clarkes just said, Dear Santa at the top and then he scribbled every where then at the bottom it said Love, Clarke.

Here is Hudsen's letter, These are her exact words. We thought it was a little rude, I tried convincing her to at least add in that she was a good girl this year, but she didn't want to. She liked her letter the way it was.

Hey Santa, Can you bring a Barbie truck for me? And some Belle dress ups or just lots of dress ups. Love Hudsen

She keeps getting excited about the Barbie Truck. She has been talking about it for a while now. I keep explaining to her that we don't always get what is on our list and that the Barbie truck might be too big for Santa to fit down our chimney. So we will see how goes. :)

8 comments:

aubri said...

It cracks me up how Hudsen said "hey"! That's just so hilarious!

The Fuller Family said...

That is such a cute idea. I will need to remember that when I have kids.

Camille said...

What a cute idea!!! I love Hudsen's letter!! Too funny!!!

Leora said...

I love her.

At Costco, they have a huge "treasure chest" of dress up clothes for like $30. You get 3 dresses, shoes, crowns, and more.

I got one for Claire for her birthday and she loves it. Maybe Hudsen will too.

Karl & Leslie said...

Give her the turck:D don't be cheap!:) She talks to santa like he's her home boy :)She's so cute & she's a good girl break down and get it for her! J/K I just tring to hook my neice up:D Love you mana

The Moore Family said...

Love the letters. I noticed you moved and I need your new address for Christmas Cards. Could you email me at skmoore@lcturbonet.com
Thanks

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That girl is hilarious! Can't wait to see you and your new place-WooWoo!

The Crazy Life of Tarah LaBossiere and Family said...

That is so cute! I think Hudson is the same age as my little Aubryn.

Add me...
tarahbearah.blogspot.com