Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Surgery :(

I took selfies and sent them to Ryan when I so sick.  Lol
Poor Allie just played next to me.
About ready to go in.  I was so nervous.

Long story short... I just read this, I'm kind of all over  the place.  Good luck  :)  .....   I had found out I miscarried.  I didn't tell very many people I was pregnant because I was so early.   I was worried this may happen because It happened once before, before Allie was born.  I was told In Apple Valley (ER) that they couldn't see anything after 2 ultra sounds, blood work and a urine sample.  They had me come back a few days later to double  check.  I went in on a Monday night  for the 1st time and left Tuesday morning.  I was there for 9 and a half hours.  I went again on Thursday again like they asked me to to check my Hormone levels to double check that I miscarried because again they could not see anything. They thought I just may be super early.  They verified that my Hormone levels were lower and said yes I did miscarry. They sent me home, no D & C, nothing.  I even told them I  never passed anything.  They just told me if I get a fever to come back in but I should be fine.  I never had a fever or any weird symptoms, so i kinda went on with life.  A week later (Thursday), I came to meet the cable guy at our new house.  We wanted to get the cable set up to watch the World Cup since we were moving Saturday morning.  The kids were at the Downs home for a play date.  I figured I would get the cable set up and head right back home. Unfortunately, that is not how my day turned out.  As soon as I got there I started to feel really sick.  My stomach hurt and I was a little nauseous  I thought it was just gas.  I tried to use the restroom but couldn't.  Nothing helped.  The only thing that helped was to lay down.  We had an air mattress at the house.  So that's where I laid.  Then the cable guy got there.  I had to apologize that I felt really sick and I laid there on the mattress in the living room while he worked. So embarrassing!!  My Mom was on her way with a load in her truck, she wanted to bring.  She picked up Allie from The Downs to be able to ride with her.  I knew I wasn't going to be able to drive home.  I would just go home with my Mom and have her take me to The ER in Apple Valley.  As soon as she got here it became increasingly worse.  She moved me and the air mattress into our room so I didn't need to be by the cable guy.  I never get sick, so it was unusual for me.  I started to realize something was really wrong.   I would never be able to make the long drive back home.  I decided I needed to go to the hospital here.  Ryan was about 20 minutes away.   I wanted to just wait for him.  I hurried and called Lina Downs and kind of gave her a brief explanation of what was happening.  She said she would have Hudsen and Clarke sleep over.  But she of course didn't tell them why.  I got to talk to both of them.  They were having fun and were excited for the sleep over.  I was able to tell them that I loved them, and that Made me happy.   They had no clue what was happening on my end. About 30 seconds after our phone call the worst pain in my life hit me.  My body would cramp up and I couldn't breath.  I can honestly say that I thought I was going to die.  I was Moaning, crying, sweating, and gasping to breath through it all.  Poor Allie was next to me crying and plugging her ears.  :(  My Mom called Ryan and said you need to get here NOW!!  He could hear me in the back ground and told her to call the ambulance.  My beautiful Momma never left my side trying to help me in the best way she could.   I was able to tell them I loved them and kept telling Allie it was going to be Okay.  Ryan ran into the room and immediately gave me a preisthood blessing.  He was able the hurry and kiss my forehead and hold and squeeze my hand before the ambulance and paramedics arrived.  They hurried and took me on the fastest bumpiest  ride of my life.  All while being hooked up to a heart machine, breathing machine, being poked a million times.  I honestly didn't care.   All I could think about was my beautiful family.  Praying to my Heavenly Father That I would be okay, Thanking him for giving me the opportunity on that very day to tell them that I loved each one of them.  That was one thing that calmed me through it all, was that I was able to tell them.  I  will never forget the look of worry on my sweet Husband's face, the tears in his eyes.  I'm am so grateful for a loving husband.  I seriously don't know what I would do without him. As soon as we were at the hospital Ryan arrived soon after.  The pain and cramping and hard time breathing didn't stop.  They started me on Morphine.  They ran tests and did a very painful Ultrasound.  The Doctor rushed in and said they found something the size of  a tennis ball and it ruptured and burst my left Fallopian tube and my stomach as full of blood.  He wasn't sure what it was, if it was cancerous or anything.  He needed to surgery right away.  He just had to warn me they may not be able to save my ovary.  I didn't care.  I was like just do the surgery and help me.  They brought me to the room and got me all prepped.  Ryan of course had to wait in another room.  He was told it would take about 45 minutes to an hour.  it wasn't until 2 hours that he saw the Dr. coming out to talk to him.  He told him everything went great.  I had a tubal/Atopic pregnancy where the egg gets stuck in the tube and doesn't make it to the Ovary.  He was able to remove my left Fallopian Tube, get me all cleaned up and save my ovary.  I feel incredibly blessed and so thankful for the prayers that were said in my behalf.  A few weeks later at my check up.  I was told I would be able to have more children again but that I would ovulate every other month and I would be at risk of this happening again because I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and Adhesions.  Things I still need to study and learn more about.  Thee move still went on.  I'm so very thankful for my sweet Mom and Sister in law Julie for finishing up my last packing and cleaning.  You are angels.  And for my amazing sweet ward who showed up to help Ryan load up.  I heard there were over 30 helpers there.  This was the 1st move I had to just lay down the whole time and watch while others worked around me.  It was very hard but nice at the same time. Haha.  ;) I want my Husband and children to know that I love them so so so much!!  They are my world!!  When I thought that it may be my time to leave this Earth nothing mattered to me but them.  Not the move, not the bills,  not my shows on TV, NOTHING, but them.  I am so grateful for the Gospel and the Knowledge we have that we can and will be together forever. 

No comments: