Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fast family reunion

Cuties

Our Dear Brooother.  I had to send this picture to Ryan to show him what he was missing out on.  :)
The lip sync was a blast.  I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Hudsen and Allie doing theirs.  They were using my phone to play their music.  Allie did of course, Let it go from Frozen.  She was soooo cute.  And Hudsen did Price tag from Pitch perfect she did great and even memorized the whole dance.  Clarke and Gavin were crazy and did Light em up.
I sure love the special bond that these 2 have
Hudsen is such a great big cousin
These girls had so much fun together.  I wish we could see them more.
Making fun Memories
I Love Mason in this picture sharing the true fast side of being crazy/wierd.  Its what we do!!
The big boys just LOVE Breyen!!
Add caption
Running from the waves with Grandma

No comments: